· A player can determine his / her own limits to the amount that he / she allows him- / herself to bet / lose and / or deposit within a certain period of time. Any limits set by the player can be removed from the page “my account”.
· A player can also “lock” his / her account for a fixed or indefinite period of time, in case he / she no longer wishes to bet.
· Any changes requested by the player regarding the loosening of restrictions or the removal of the blocking of his / her account are not to be made until after seven days from having received the request. Requests for more restrictions on gambling or blocking periods shall have immediate effect.Safer Gambling
The Company has implemented features in its gaming system that allows players to bet safer. For many people, gambling is exciting and entertaining. They make careful decisions on how to spend their time and money, where to go and how to have fun. When a player loses the sense of fun offered by occasional gambling, that means he / she has a problem. He / She may start looking at gambling as a means of making money or, even worse, try to win back the money he / she has lost in the past. He / She often thinks he / she is especially lucky or the skills or that his / her luck can change. When betting to cover your losses and / or you continue and bet more, the result is none other than a vicious circle of increasing losses and more gambling in order to recover them.
You can realize that you have a problem:
· If you leave your family alone for long periods of time in order to play.
· If you often quarrel with your partner because you spend a lot of time and money in gambling and you realize that you cannot stop or restrict yourself.
· If you are betting using the family money for the rent / home loan, training, medical purposes, shopping, clothes, or heating.
· If you feel you have to bet to spend time with people you understand.
· When you are with your family, at work or at social events, you find that you are constantly thinking about your next bet.
· If you face gambling as a way to earn money fast.
If your answer to any of the above is "YES", then we suggest that you look into this immediately BEFORE the problem becomes worse. There are many organizations that can help you control your problem, such as:
Safer Gambling Tips
Some ways in which you can control your betting follow:
· Make a decision regarding the maximum amount of money you can afford to lose and stick to it.
· Low-risk gaming is a betting method with very little odds of losing control. The key to limiting the betting risk is the realization that "it's just a game".
· Never borrow money to play.
· Take frequent breaks.
· Balance betting with other activities.
· Do not bet when you are very nervous, depressed, drunk or in any other way upset.
· Bet only with money meant for entertainment, never money meant for daily expenses.
You can also take the following steps:
Inform the Company that you no longer wish it to accept your bets as you have a problem. You can set a specific period of time for this, or it could be applied indefinitely. It will not be possible for you to change your decision earlier than 7 days later. Limit your betting amounts by informing the Company of the limit you wish to place on each bet.
You understand that the Company is not responsible for the actions you take to hide your identity, or if you use other players to place bets.Responsibility
· The Company is solely responsible for gross negligence or willful misconduct by its administration, employees or agents.
· The Company is not responsible for the services, pages or content of the websites that may be appearing as links from time to time via the Company.com webpage.
· The Company bears no responsibility for any consequences resulting from major events such as strikes, terrorist acts, political crises, war, telecommunications network problems or natural disasters, which could lead to total or partial reduction of access to its services, on the Internet or on the phone.
· The Company should not be held responsible for the consequences caused by damage of any device or software, managed directly by it or via third parties, which could lead to a total or partial reduction of access to its services via the Internet or by phone.
· In the event of any error or negligence on the part of the Company in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the compensation available to the player could never exceed the funds available in the player's account or the number of bets placed that has been involved in the error or negligence.
· In the event that one or more terms or conditions of the present Agreement are declared invalid by a recognized Court, then the remaining Terms and Conditions are to preserve their validity.
· The present Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Company and the Player, and replace any prior written or oral agreement notified by the Company.
· The Company does not accept any liability for damage to a player or third party arising directly or indirectly from a failure, typographical error, malfunction of the software of the Company Website or of any of its affiliates and / or its associates.
The provision of betting services to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
© 2021 Cleverpath Holdings Limited, all rights reserved. Megabetplus is a registered trademark.
Cleverpath Holdings Limited, with registration number HE354119, is a company registered in Cyprus with registered address at Strovolos avenue 124, 1st floor, office 101, 2042 Nicosia, and which activities are licensed and regulated by the National Betting Authority of Cyprus under Class B bookmaker's licence No. B0011 (Date of issuance: May 12, 2021).
Warning: Gambling can be addictive, play responsibly. Players must be at least 18 years old. Use of betting services by persons under the age of 18 years old is strictly prohibited by the law.