- The Cash Out option is available for both pre-match and in-play events on selected markets. It is also offered for single and multiple bets for as long as there are available odds.
- Acceptance of the Cash Out request may register a slight delay and in cases whereby a market becomes suspended or there is a change in odds then the Cash Out option may not be available and your request may not be accepted.
- If your request for Cash Out is accepted, a confirmation message will appear on your screen.
- If you accept the Cash Out amount offered then the said amount will be credited into your account immediately after the bet settlement.
- Cleverpath cannot guarantee that the Cash Out option will be available for all games, either pre-match or in-play. In such situations the original bet slips will still be considered valid and will be settled accordingly.
- Cleverpath may at any time and at its own discretion disable/remove the Cash Out option for specific games/markets/customers.
- Cleverpath is not responsible and will not be held liable if the Cash Out option is not available for technical In such situations the original bet slips will still be considered valid and will be settled accordingly.
- Cleverpath reserves the right to amend/postpone/remove the Cash Out option at any time for any market/game.
- The maximum Cash Out amount per bet slip is € The Company reserves the right to at any time and at its own discretion adjust the maximum Cash Out amount after it receives the relevant approval of the National Betting Authority.
- Cleverpath reserves the right to void a Cash Out receipt if it has been settled incorrectly and there is an Obvious Error. Incorrect settlement may be due to a number of reasons, including technical errors, limited coverage/information and wrong odds. If a Cash Out settlement contains errors and is the result of a mistake then it will be deemed void and will be settled according to the correct amount and odds. For example, if an Obvious Error appears on the Cash Out receipt then it will be deemed void and if it is possible a corrected Cash Out offer will be made. If there are continuous attempts by players to take advantage of the Obvious Error by placing wagers and requesting Cash Out settlements before any errors are corrected then the Company will settle the relevant bet slips as void.
- Bets that are settled via the Cash Out option WILL NOT count towards any bonus rollover requirements.
© 2021 Cleverpath Holdings Limited, all rights reserved. Megabetplus is a registered trademark.
Cleverpath Holdings Limited, with registration number HE354119, is a company registered in Cyprus with registered address at Strovolos avenue 124, 1st floor, office 101, 2042 Nicosia, and which activities are licensed and regulated by the National Betting Authority of Cyprus under Class B bookmaker's licence No. B0011 (Valid from 13.05.2021 to 12.05.2023).
Warning: Gambling can be addictive, play responsibly. Players must be at least 18 years old. Use of betting services by persons under the age of 18 years old is strictly prohibited by the law.